Welcome to the world's largest transportable giant observation wheel
The new BUSSINK DESIGN R80XL is the world’s largest transportable and series-produced Giant Observation Wheel. It was designed and developed over the 5 past years by the most experienced and best qualified designers and engineers available in our industry. It represents the state-of-the-art stand-alone tourist attraction. The design, engineering & manufacturing is based on a standard lifetime of 50 years and more.
- All parts are designed to ISO shipping container dimensions.
- Economic and efficient installation by using bolt and pin connection to avoid welding and conservation on destination jobsite.
- Low cost maintenance and operation cost.
- 4 year warranty and worldwide service support included.*
- Full automatic control with cabin-door monitoring.
- Automatic mechanical or electrical opening and closing of the cabin doors.
- Nonstop variable motion with up to four revolutions per hour.
- Capacity of up to approx 1,700 passengers per hour.
- Stop / hold function for disabled passengers.
- State of the art communication system between passenger cabin and operator control.
- Easy and friendly interface for the operator with TFT touch screens.
- Redundant control and network systems.
- Qualified Operator / Maintenance Authorization identification system (ID card & finger print).
- Redundant / emergency evacuation system in case of a power failure.
To Top of the page
The complete design and engineering is according to German building codes for Amusement Devices, German TUV approved and meets most required applicable local and national codes.
With its unique six-column structure, the Giant Observation Wheel type R80XL rests on a compact footprint and is extremely efficient to handle and to install. A specially selected team of West European and North American suppliers is guaranteeing the highest quality available for this high-end product. These suppliers are totally devoted to and concentrated on their craftsman skills and have proven over a long period of time to be extremely reliable. This results into an operation of the R80 XL with minimum risk of downtime